Assigned editor status
|Article status||Date reviewed|
|Angle Recession Glaucoma||Up to Date||3 February 2022|
|Chorioretinitis Sclopetaria||Up to Date||19 December 2021|
|Ocular Penetrating and Perforating Injuries||Up to Date||23 January 2022|
|Purtscher Retinopathy and Purtscher-like Retinopathy||Update Pending||7 August 2021|
|Scleral Fixated Intraocular Lens||Update Pending||15 March 2021|
|Traumatic Glaucoma||Up to Date||15 March 2022|
|Traumatic Iritis||Update Pending||2 November 2021|
|Vitreous Hemorrhage||Update Pending||7 August 2021|
- Ocular Trauma (Main editor: Anna.Murchison, Editor: James.Auran, Brett.davies, Zeba.syed, Grant.Justin, Fasika.Woreta)
Ocular Trauma: June EyeWiki Update
Dear EyeWiki Editors,
In the past month, the site was viewed a total of 1,113,383 times. Since January 1, 2022 we have added 72 new articles. We have also collectively edited 934 articles since the start of the year out of our current 1356 articles.
Tip of the Month: How to Add Images to Articles
- Select "Edit" in the top menu bar in the article
- From the editing menu bar select "insert" and then "Images and media" from the drop down list
- Choose the upload tab and drag or select an image from your computer
- Add a name and a description and "save"
- Choose "use this image" and add a caption
- Drag the image to the desired location
- "Save" your changes to exit the edit function
- Find other great tips in Getting Started
Find Your Article Assignments
- Log in and go to the My Portal link at the top of the page next to "Recent Changes"
- This link leads directly to your section's Portal page
- To find your own article assignments, sort by “Assigned Editor (portal member)” or use the filter
- Review the Quick-Start Guide for Editors for helpful tips. For easy reference, this guide is also linked to each section Portal page.
When you complete an article review go to Edit with Form at the top of the article and change:
- The date to be current
- The status to Up to Date
- The reviewer name to your own
EyeWiki Contests: Three contests are currently open, please encourage others to enter.
- 2022 International Contest enter by June 1, 2022.
- 2022 U.S. Residents & Fellows Contest enter by December 1, 2022.
Our Top 3 Most Viewed Articles for April 2022
About the Ocular Trauma section:
The Ocular Trauma section has 0 articles that have not been assigned status (see portal). There are also 31 articles in this section that need to be updated. As editors, you are responsible for assigning status to articles and updating articles. We are asking you to access your portal and address these outstanding issues ASAP.
Remember, the high priority topics for our section are: Sedation for ER Ophthalmic Evaluation
If you have questions about editing EyeWiki, your role, or suggestions for the site, please contact your section lead editor, Anna Murchison, MD, MPH, or the EyeWiki editors Cat Nguyen Burkat, MD FACS and Jennifer I Lim MD.
Thank you again for your dedication to the spread of ophthalmic knowledge via EyeWiki.
- Cat Nguyen Burkat, MD FACS
- Jennifer I. Lim, MD
- Deputy Editor-in-Chief
- Dan Mummert
- Director, Online Education