Welcome to EyeWiki
The Eye Encyclopedia written by Eye Physicians & Surgeons
EyeWiki is where ophthalmologists, other physicians, patients and the public can view articles written by ophthalmologists, covering the vast spectrum of eye disease, diagnosis and treatment. Any qualified ophthalmologist or ophthalmologist in training is invited to contribute content to the wiki.
- Sinonasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma
- Digital Interventional Tools for Cataract Surgery
- Neuro-ophthalmic Manifestations of Mollaret Meningitis
- Fleck Corneal Dystrophy
- Bacillary Detachment
- Pediatric Glaucoma Following Cataract Surgery
- Lacrimal Gland Botulinum Toxin Injection for Epiphora Management
- Mitomycin Intravascular Chemoembolization (MICE)
- Nucleofractis techniques
- EyeWatch Implant
- Access EyeWiki on the new AAO Ophthalmic Education App.
- Academy CEO, David Parke, MD, presents a perspective in EyeNet: EyeWiki, Do you Wiki?
- 2022 U. S. Residents and Fellows Contest is now open. Contribute to EyeWiki by midnight PST, Dec. 1, 2022, for a chance to attend the Academy’s Mid-Year Forum 2023.
- 2023 International Ophthalmologists contest is now open. Contribute to EyeWiki by midnight PST, June 1, 2023, for a chance to win Academy online products!
- Former EyeWiki Editor-in-Chief, Brad Feldman, MD, discusses the thinking behind the EyeWiki initiative with the American Medical Association Journal of Ethics.
- Cat Nguyen Burkat, MD FACS
- Deputy Editor-in-Chief
- Jennifer I Lim MD
- Past Editor-in-Chief
- Marcus Marcet, M.D.