Welcome to EyeWiki
The Eye Encyclopedia written by Eye Physicians & Surgeons
EyeWiki is where ophthalmologists, other physicians, patients and the public can view articles written by ophthalmologists, covering the vast spectrum of eye disease, diagnosis and treatment. Any qualified ophthalmologist or ophthalmologist in training is invited to contribute content to the wiki.
- Cranial Neuritis
- Neuro-ophthalmic Manifestations of Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Neuhauser syndrome
- Peripapillary intrachoroidal cavitation
- Chemical Peels of the Eyelids and Face
- Tanzanian Endemic Optic Neuropathy
- Migratory Serpiginous Corneal Epitheliopathy
- Ocular Implications of Medical Fertility and Hormonal Treatment
- Neuro-Ophthalmic Manifestations of Pneumosinus Dilatans
- Non-Paraneoplastic Autoimmune Retinopathy
- Access EyeWiki on the new AAO Ophthalmic Education App.
- Academy CEO, David Parke, MD, presents a perspective in EyeNet: EyeWiki, Do you Wiki?
- 2022 International Ophthalmologists contest is now open. Contribute to EyeWiki before June 2, 2022, for a chance to win online products from the Academy.
- 2022 Residents and Fellows Contest is now open. U.S. residents and fellows can take advantage of a phenomenal online publishing opportunity and win an all-expenses-paid trip to the Academy’s Mid-Year Forum in Washington, DC. Submit by Dec. 1 (midnight, Pacific Time) for a chance to attend the Mid-Year Forum 2023.
- 2022 Best Article Revision Contest is now closed. Past entries can be found here
- Former EyeWiki Editor-in-Chief, Brad Feldman, MD, discusses the thinking behind the EyeWiki initiative with the American Medical Association Journal of Ethics.
- Cat Nguyen Burkat, MD FACS
- Deputy Editor-in-Chief
- Jennifer I Lim MD
- Past Editor-in-Chief
- Marcus Marcet, M.D.