Welcome to EyeWiki
The Eye Encyclopedia written by Eye Physicians & Surgeons
EyeWiki is where ophthalmologists, other physicians, patients and the public can view articles written by ophthalmologists, covering the vast spectrum of eye disease, diagnosis and treatment. Any qualified ophthalmologist or ophthalmologist in training is invited to contribute content to the wiki.
- Congenital Rubella Syndrome
- Gaze-Evoked Amaurosis
- Slow-Coagulation Continuous-Wave Transscleral Cyclophotocoagulation Laser for Treatment of Glaucoma
- Millard-Gubler Syndrome
- Thiel-Behnke Corneal Dystrophy
- Port Delivery System
- Phacocele and Pseudophacocele
- Epithelial Recurrent Erosion Dystrophy
- Ocular Ortner Syndrome
- Kestenbaum-Anderson Procedure
- Access EyeWiki on the AAO Ophthalmic Education app.
- David W. Parke, II, MD, presents a perspective in EyeNet: EyeWiki, Do you Wiki?
- 2023 U. S. Residents and Fellows Contest is now open. Contribute to EyeWiki by 11:59 PM PST, Nov. 30, 2023, for a chance to attend the Academy’s Mid-Year Forum 2024.
- 2024 International Ophthalmologists contest is now open. Contribute to EyeWiki by 11:59 PM PST, May 31, 2024, for a chance to win Academy online products!
- Cat Nguyen Burkat, MD FACS
- Deputy Editor-in-Chief
- Jennifer I Lim MD
- Past Editor-in-Chief
- Marcus Marcet, M.D.